Recherche propriétaire ZRR Valmonts Val Cenis

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

GOUTIOU

Membre
Bonjour,

Je suis investisseur dans cette résidence, depuis janv 2006.

Je souhaite réunir d'autres propriétaires, pour échanger, et anticiper le "devenir" de notre bien commun.

Alors si vous êtes concerné ... :)

Hi

I am also an owner of an appartment in Les Valmonts de Val Cenis

I am concerned about the payment of rent.

Do you have similar problems?

Best Regards

Paul

Hi,

Yes we begin to have some rent payments problems.

For 1st time, Rhode Tourisme is more than 1 month late in rent payment.

All owners of Valmonts de Cenis have received a letter, explaining some extra e-net expenses for pub abroad, more and more concurrential residences in Val Cenis.

We are now 8 or 9 owners to exchange, to try to solve our problems.

If you want to claim for your rent, I can send you the draft of "lettre de mise en demeure de payer", that is the 1st step for claim process. You will have to send it by "certified letter" (in France we say RAR)

Let me know your e-mail adress by private message.
And if you know some others owners in Valmonts, please let me know their e-mail adress. I am now trying to find all others owners.
We will be able to get with official claims if we can join 70 % of owners ...
Regards

Hi,

we sent our certified letter but have not heard anything yet, have you?

I believe the next step in the process is to send a balif to their office, is thus true?

Regards

Paul

If you do not have any feedback within 8 open/working days, yes it is the next step: You will have to send a bailif to deliver a first command to pay (in French it is called Commandement de payer Saisie Vente).
But get together & seek advice from a lawyer. If you all mandate the bailif together at the same time and you all deliver it at the same time, it might be cheaper.
Goutiou has handy some contact details.
Best,

merci de créer un blog google (ou autre) comme l'ont fait investnancy ou Le roi de pique pour des problèmes similaires ;)

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.
Retour